Benefits of joining
By joining our network you can take advantages of the many membership benefits, including:
- We support and guide you on how to implement the principles of the Code of Good Practice
- The opportunity to earn our internationally recognised Quality Marks, indicating leadership in your execution of the Code of Good Practice
- You gain access to our member only sections of the website including all of our materials, publications and tools related to improving human resources and people management
- Our experienced support on policy, practice, training, recruitment and everything else human resource related
- Copies of our newsletter three times a year, offering an insight into a different management related themes.
- The Members’ Circular every six weeks which highlights recent information made available, news from other members and information on other issues arising in our sector
- Opportunities to share information and make use of all of our peer review and learning opportunities
- We encourage the exchange of information between our members either by sharing work (such as a policy) or by putting you in touch with other members when we know they are working on the same issue
- Priority attendance and discounted registration fees for workshops, conferences and other events from both ourselves and from other relevant organisations
- Invitations to attend our AGMs, give advice and take part in our Board election process
- We offer a free membership to a limited number of your partner NGOs in developing countries if your organisation is a full member of People In Aid
The four categories of membership:
Full: operational agencies, primarily not-for-profit organisations, actively involved in humanitarian and development work.
Associate: other non-profit organisations supporting our aims that wish to share in our output, but are not operational agencies.
Partner: NGOs based in low or middle-income countries, nominated by a Full Member. See our factsheet for further details.
Network: networks of NGOs or CBOs based or mainly operating in low or middle-income countries.
Find out more about what we do at People In Aid and what benefits we offer members in our Annual Report.
Back to top